2021 Korean Studies Promotion Program Announcement
We hereby announce the new project funding plan for the 2021 Korean Studies Promotion Program.
- Program Information
- Program Objectives
- Establish infrastructure for overseas Korean Studies research and education through the support of Global Korean Studies hubs.
- Create Korean Studies content based on domestic Korean Studies research achievements to meet overseas demand.
- Boost the capability of domestic and overseas Korean Studies through the support of research, translation, and dictionary compilation.
- Strengthen the foundation of Korean Studies through the collection of fundamental Korean Studies materials and the establishment of related databases. * The Laboratory Program grant is given once as a lump sum in the first year of the three-year project period.
** Grand Series of Korean Studies Program will select 10 projects for a total of 10 volumes (2 major themes; 5 volumes each per theme). Each volume is supported up to sixty million KRW and should be authored within 2 years.
※ The above table lists the maximum possible budget for each project. For more details about each program, please refer to the Application Guidelines. 2. Restrictions on Applications and Participation
- An individual may participate simultaneously in three or fewer projects supported by the Korean Ministry of Education research grants. However, an individual may serve as project director for only two projects. (In the case of participation in more than one project, overlapping payment of labor expenses is strictly prohibited.) - However, the following are not to be counted: 1) projects which end within six months from the application deadline, and 2) certain specially designated projects (as listed in the Korean Application Guidelines).
- Application Method and Documents to Be Submitted
- Application Method
- Online via the KSPS Project Management System (http://ksps-pms.aks.ac.kr)
- Documents to Be Submitted
- One copy of research proposal, etc.
- For details of the research proposal and other documents to be submitted, please refer to the application guidelines.
- Application Method
4. Application Period and Contact Information
Education in Korea (2020), published by the Ministry of Education.
애틀랜타 한국교육원 | 2021.04.12 | Votes 0 | Views 22
Office closed on March 1, 2021(Independence Movement Day)
애틀랜타 한국교육원 | 2021.02.26 | Votes 0 | Views 87
August 2021 TaLK Application Open
애틀랜타 한국교육원 | 2021.02.22 | Votes 0 | Views 115
The 30th & The 31st AKS Summer Program for International Students
애틀랜타 한국교육원 | 2021.02.22 | Votes 0 | Views 97
2021 Global Korean Scholarship for Graduate Degree
애틀랜타 한국교육원 | 2021.02.19 | Votes 0 | Views 319