Fall 2020 TaLK (25th)
Fall 2020 TaLK (25th)
- Program Description: The Teach and Learn in Korea(TaLK) program invites college students and recent graduates to teach English to elementary school students living in the rural areas of South Korea. Funded by the Ministry of Education(MOE), the TaLK program aims to cultivate a strong desire to learn English through classroom teaching methods designed by our own scholars. While teaching, participants will have the opportunity to learn about Korean culture and to travel to regions of Korea.
- Eligibility: Citizens of the United States of America, Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, or the United Kingdom who have successfully completed at least two years of undergraduate education or have Associate's degree are eligible for TaLK program.* Overseas Koreans in their 1st or 2nd year of undergraduate study are eligible if they qualify for the F-4 visa or hold Korean citizenship.
- Job Description: TaLK scholars are required to teach English in after-school classes in the elementary school designated by the Provincial Office of Education(POE) during the term of scholarship after finishing online pre-orientation and on-site orientation program.
- Benefits: TaLK scholars have benefits such as monthly stipend(a fixed amount of 1,500,000 Korean Won), settlement allowance, housing, entrance allowance, medical insurance coverage, vacation &sick leave, co-teaching system, government scholarship certificate and cultural experience program.
- Application Information: All applicants are required to complete an online application by creating a TaLK account on the TaLK web site at http://www.talk.go.kr. They need to send application materials to one of the application offices according to the location of their residence or university.
- Contract Term:6 months (Aug.2020~Jan. 20201 or 1 year (Aug. 2020~July 2021)
- Apply Online: www.talk.go.krApplication -->> mailing physical documents to Korean Education Center (3505 Koger Blvd, STE, 174, Duluth GA 30096)
-Application Deadline: June 5, 2020 (Friday)
- Must complete all required forms for consideration
- Early applicants will be given priority, so PLEASE DON'T DELA
❍ Korean Education Center in Atlanta
3505 Koger Blvd, STE 174 Duluth GA 30096
Tel.770-686-3949 , Email: email@example.com
❍ TaLK office in Seoul
Tel.82-2-3668-1399 / firstname.lastname@example.org / www.talk.go.kr
*** Important Changes that affect the August 2020 intake and future intakes US Applicants are now required to submit FBI Background Checks: Starting with the August 2020 intake, we will only accept apostilled FBI background checks from US applicants or applicants who are asked to submit an American background check. We are doing so to simplify the process on both the applicant and our office, as there has been a lot of confusion regarding both the background check and the apostille. Please be aware that the only apostille that is appropriate for the FBI background check is issued by the US Department of State Office of Authentications in Washington, D.C.
Education in Korea (2020), published by the Ministry of Education.
애틀랜타 한국교육원 | 2021.04.12 | Votes 0 | Views 16
Office closed on March 1, 2021(Independence Movement Day)
애틀랜타 한국교육원 | 2021.02.26 | Votes 0 | Views 86
August 2021 TaLK Application Open
애틀랜타 한국교육원 | 2021.02.22 | Votes 0 | Views 115
The 30th & The 31st AKS Summer Program for International Students
애틀랜타 한국교육원 | 2021.02.22 | Votes 0 | Views 95
2021 Global Korean Scholarship for Graduate Degree
애틀랜타 한국교육원 | 2021.02.19 | Votes 0 | Views 318