- To encourage primary and secondary schools in the southeastern United States to select Korean as a second language, and to set up Korean classes as part of the regular curriculum or in after-school clubs
- To enhance the understanding of Korea and give students better opportunities to prepare for their futures globally
Primary and secondary schools in the southeastern United States which have signed an agreement with the Korean Education Center in Atlanta
What We Support
Korean language instructors and educational administrators, textbooks and teaching materials, as well as regional Korean events
Currently the Korean Education Center in Atlanta supports Korean education courses at Highland Christian Academy in Valdosta, GA, as well as after school courses at Vaughn Road Elementary School and Valiant Cross Academy in Montgomery, AL, and Pinellas Park High School in Largo, Florida for the 2017-2018 school year.
- To increase the number of secondary schools in the southeastern United States offering Korean language classes or after-school clubs through regional assistance.
Get in Touch
- Korean Education Center in Atlanta
- Website: atlantakec.org
- Tel: 470-375-7186, 770-686-3949
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org