Test of Proficiency in Korean
The Test of Proficiency in Korean (TOPIK) is a written test designed to measure the ability of non-native speakers for expression and comprehension in the Korean language.
Non-Koreans and overseas Koreans whose native language is not Korean may take the exam.
The Korean Education Center in Atlanta hosts the TOPIK exam once a year in October.
Level and Grade
- Level of Examination : TOPIK I, TOPIK II
- Evaluation Grade : 6 grades (1st~6th grades) *The evaluation is based on the total scores
|Type||TOPIK I||TOPIK II|
|Total Scores||Over 80||Over 140||Over 120||Over 150||Over 190||Over 230|
Structure of Questions
|Level||Session||Area (Time Allowed)||Type||# of Questions||Scoring||Total Scores|
|TOPIK I||1st Period||Listening (40min)||Multiple choice||30||100||200|
|Reading (60min)||Multiple choice||40||100|
|TOPIK II||1st Period||Listening (60min)||Multiple choice||50||100||300|
|Writing (50min)||Short Answer||4||100|
|2nd Period||Reading (70min)||Multiple choice||50||100|
For More Information
- Korean Education Center in Atlanta
- Tel: 470-375-7186, 770-686-3949
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org